Definitions of Clairvoyant:
* Having the supernatural power of seeing objects or actions beyond the range of natural vision.
* Quick, intuitive knowledge of things and people.
* Literal definition: clair; defined as 'clear'; & voyance or voyant defined as 'seeing'.
In a nutshell, I actually become very still and pick up on any flashes of words, pictures, and/or sounds that I receive and then tell you what I see around you such as: your finances; love life; career; and relationships.
The difference between clairvoyant, clairaudio, clairsentient, clairessence and a medium
* Clairvoyant ("clear seeing") has intuitive knowledge of people and things.
* Clairaudio ("clear hearing") is intuitively hearing that which is not audio.
* Clairsentient ("clear feeling"), sometimes called "Empathic", intuitively feels people and/or things.
* Clairessence ("clear smelling") is intuitively smelling that which is not present
* Medium means is in the middle as conduit of information direct from the spirit world to the living world.
To be clear I am not a medium. See my faq page, question: What questions I will not answer.
For currency exchange rates New York Federal Reserve
I send you love.
Privacy Statement & Policy of Services
All text &/or images within the domain circle-of-light.com have
a copyright, registration, &/or trademark, unless otherwise designated.
No content is to be used without express written permission. All rights reserved.
Violators will be prosecuted.
For further information please see our legal page at